Monday 28 February 2011

Personal Defense - pocket knife, folding knife


wonderful, truly wonderful. it looks great, keeps its edge depending on stress output, has a good feel, is well balanced, flips open with the greatest of ease(I would recommend flicking it open often when first getting it to make the withdrawl very smooth), and looks cool over-all. It is much longer than you would anticipate. The one and only flaw is that the blade was only painted black. So when I kept it in my pocket with my keys, it now has plenty of little dots and one long scratch which are anything but un-noticeable. To conclude, I would recommend it with the up most sincerity.

I was looking for an attractive knife for carrying around and this is perfect.. The other folding stiletto with the pearl handle is a little too plasticky and cheap-looking.



The black aluminum handle is lightweight and the blade long. It's very solid; the blade doesn't wiggle at all. Unfortunately the blade arrived about as sharp as as a sewing scissor. I literally couldn't cut myself with it no matter how hard I sliced. The blade is cut, but it's just rounded at the very edge. Of course, it's supposed to be a stabbing knife (and the tip is very sharp).



This is a good pocket knife to carry for defense but it would probably break if you tried using it regularly in the wilderness or for cutting boxes.



I don't own any other real knives and was surprised that the steel is merely finished black; it's not black straight through. Sharpening the knife scraped off nearly all of the finish. It may be possible to sharpen it without scratching the finish if you use one of those locked-angle sharpening systems for precision. I'm somewhat concerned about the durability of the steel without the protective finish.

The knife has its own great quality for itself. the price cant beat beat for what you get. The whole hold of it is also great your assured a nice firm grip to hold it to and to get straight to the point it can cut amazingly. once again great value for what you would pay for a more expensive folding knife.

Just recieved the knife in the mail today and am fairly pleased with it for what I paid. The one thing that disappointed me right out of the box, is it wasnt the same knife. It had a different handle but im ok with that. The knife blade looks great, and is razor sharp. The thumb stud feels like its very sturdy, and the blade isnt loose in any way. The one thing that I dont like is the plastic pieces that are on the outside of the knife. They are cheap, light weight and a little bit loose. Other than that, very pleased.

This knife came from the factory with an edge on it so sharp it could shave hair. The point on this knife is extremely sharp, perfect for penetration. It has a great weight and feel to the knife. The lock is great, and the knife can be opened with one hand if need be, with practice. Overall, great knife for a really excellent price!

This is a nice knife for the price. Mine, unlike the other reviewers, came very sharp all the way around. This knife is very similar to the Cold Steel Ti-Lite which sells for around 90$. When i bought the knife, it was only 5.99. Since then, the price has gone up, which is why i gave it four stars instead of five. For a 6$ knife, it is awesome. For 10$ it is still worth it, just not quite as spectacular as far as value is concerned. The handle is solid, the blade is solid, and the clip is solid. It opens easily and can be drawn with one hand. The lock sticks a tad to begin with, but that goes away with age.

AWESOME BLADE. I LOVE IT. BUT ONCE I GOT IT I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE IT OUT OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE ITS LONG! I don't want the cops breathin' down my neck about how long the blade is and how it could potentially kill a man because it could go in between the ribs. I just it for the house as an everyday knife. It mostly cuts open my mail or packages that I order from amazon. Worth the buy, pointy tip, not bad on the sharpness when it comes out the box, I would suggest to get it sharpened though after a while. All in all GREAT BUY! FAST SHIPPING TOO!

This knife is light and has a 5 inch handle + 3.8 inch blade. Comes out to be around 9 inch knife which is pretty darn comfortable. Those little up 'n down extensions on the blade prevent the knife from slipping out. The knife has a very very very fine point (the front of the blade). I poked a truck tire like it was butter. This knife is great for self defense (poking), but not for cutting stuff like bread.



This knife is great for the money, but don't expect to be as strong as a throwing knife. I think if you bend the blade hard enough, it will break.





Nevertheless, I would recommend this item as an easy to hide and carry self defense.

this blade is,by far, my best blade. shipping was weeks earlier than it told me. Dont beleive the review about how dull the balde is because i tested that right out of the box and now theres a slit in my thumb. now to open just push the thing on the blade and flick open. with just a few flicks u will get the hang of it. - Stiletto - Folding Knife - Pocket Knife - Knife'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information