Sunday 27 February 2011

Stuhrling - stuhrling, stuhrling original


I was looking for a gold toned skeleton watch for my significant others 24th birthday. He already has a stuhrling watch and he loves it. So it was a no brainer to get this. It's beautifully crafted, like all stuhrling products ( I have a womens automatic) and it's a stunning piece. Perfect when you're looking to feel powerful, confident, and to get noticed. Stuhrling Original Men's 127A.333531 Emperor's Grandeur Automatic Skeleton Goldtone Dial Watch

good quality,big watch,just the way was explained.this is my first watch from stuhrling,but not the last,thats for sure.one of my best watches in my collection,and i am looking forward to by some more stuhrling watches.thanks guys.cheers

What makes this watch one to own is the DOUBLE BARREL movement that is inside this beauty. I own three Stuhrling's myself, (including the desireable tourby)! My wife owns one as well. The skeletonized dial, dual time feature, and the AM/PM indicator is really a nice touch. Wears well eather dressed up or in jeans. I am a watch collector, and this beauty gets plenty of wrist time.



Enjoy!

I have been looking for a skeleton style watch for a long time and came across the Stuhrling Original Emperor's Grandeur, well, I had to look no further. This watch is beautiful. Photos do not give this watch any justice, the detail in the design of the dial, I just sometimes find myself starring at it.



It is a nice sized case, and for being a dual time watch, the size works well with both time makers. The large dial is not too busy, some skeletons are hard to read the time because of all the detail, but this has a good balance and, again, easy to read the hands. I have had many compliments on the design and detail when I wear this to work and functions. The strap is very comfortable, easy to adjust and the leather is soft, so it feels good the first time without have to "get use to it".

Setting the time for both time zones is easy. Being a mechanical automatic, I give it about 20 to 25 winds of the crown and it lasts for about 36 hours, with one full days of wear.



This is my favorite watch in my collection. I wear this to meetings and functions, both formal and casual, and again, I get a lot of conversations and compliments on my Emperor. If you are looking for a very nice, affordable skeleton watch, this is the one. Stuhrling has a great CS departments, I have talked to them about my watch and asked questions; they are one of the best CS departments I have ever dealt with.



Again, great watch and quality!

The watch I wanted was a watch which would function like a watch. Unfortunately it was mistakenly a rattle snake they have packed and shipped. As a businessman traveling often to China and knowing the value of their work and craftsmanship abilities I must say Stuhrling is a hoax. It cant be that the weight and screw is flying in a Skeleton, or even in a closed watch. The promised quality by highly skilled and trained personal and on top of it declaring a 2yr warranty is wrong and a lie. - Stuhrling - Stuhrling Original'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information