Monday 28 February 2011

Liquid Pencil


Whenever I am in a "Staples", I always crave a weird writing instrument. My husband and I oohed and ahhed over this product for twenty seconds, then I promptly forgot about it, only to later discover that he had indeed purchased it. It does not write entirely smoothly, and lotsa times the liquid lead just craps out. Comfy in hand, and erasers work great (I am guessing here that the fact that replacement erasers are included is because this "pencil" will have a lifespan as long as a regular household ballpoint pen), but I cannot endorse it because it will not allow me to endorse anything. Sharpie Liquid Pencil Mechanical Pencils, 2 Mechanical Pencils with Fashion Colored Barrels (1801865)

I bought two of these liquid pencils thinking that they world be great, but when I started to use them, I was not happy. The ink does not come out of the pen well at all and if you finally do get enough ink to write three words, you'll have to stop using it and let the ink come back to the tip again. The eraser works well, but as the liquid doesn't, I usually end up using a pencil. If you do want the whole liquid thing though, get an erasable pen. It will work better. Not a good buy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information