Monday 29 November 2010

Belly Dance - hip scarf


The skirt was even pinker than I expected. When they say "Hot Pink" they mean it. The picture doesn't do the color justice. It's beautiful. The coins provide just the right amount of jingle too. It's a little smaller than I was expecting, but I'll make it work as long as I don't gain any weight in my hips :) I'm really REALLY satisfied with the quality and workmanship in this product. It's a great value for the price. I'd buy more from this company if I ever need another skirt. Definitely. Red Belly Dance Skirt With Gold Coins (Great Gift Idea)

Excellent quality and light enough to wear without having to pin it on all the time! It worked perfectly with an outfit I wore to dance to The Beatles and George Abdo at the local library in Cocoa Beach, FL. Thanks again!



Susan (Algaia)!

We were very pleased with the skirts! It came just in time and the bright red and black with gold coins were excellent! I highly recommend this skirt to anyone who is wanting to buy it but don't want to spend a ton.

I bought this skirt for Halloween and I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality. There were a lot more coins on the skirt than I expected. The material is a little flimsy, but I expected that since it was so inexpensive. I received nothing but compliments from friends and complete strangers. Shipping was quick and customer service was great.

This is a great, light and attractive skirt. I saw one similar in an Indian shop for $35. It has 3 layers of coins and coins at the tie ends. It has a thinner nylon material than the purple, handmade skirt but it is lighter in weight. The red color is bright but not ugly. I have not washed the skirt as yet so I cannot comment on fading or wear and tear. I gave this item 4 stars because of the shipping costs! I would definitely buy another but must factor in the shipping costs which definitely changes the price. - Hip Scarf'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information