Monday 29 November 2010

Exercise


I'm new to Yoga and have struggled with some of the poses. A friend suggested I get yoga blocks, and I picked up the purple Gaiam foam yoga blocks locally. I immediately noticed a difference in my balance and am very glad I purchased them. The blocks are very sturdy, yet have just enough give so that I know I have them and they aren't going anywhere. I wish I had them sooner, as I almost gave up on yoga. The Amazon price is less than what I purchased them for locally. So far all of the Gaiam yoga products I've purchased have been very good quality. Gaiam Yoga Block (Purple)

I have done yoga since my teen years, but I stop for severals years. Now, at 55 I decide to start again because balance and flexibility is very important to age with grace. Gaiam Yoga Block has been great to help me to keep my stability holding the pose, however, I was doing w/o the block, now with the block my pose and balance is better. Actually, I have been using Karen Voight YogaSculpt that it's very good, some reviewer said the she is intermedia, for me as a comeback students is just perfect.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information