Monday 29 November 2010

Camper Shell - headliner


It's been a while since I had carpeted a speaker enclosure but I wanted to match the back end of my car and no one locally carried this carpet in black. I ordered from Amazon and got it within a week, I was very pleased with the carpet. It was stretchable yet still strong, and also the texture was not too much so that it was like a shag carpet. The carpet was applied with Super90 spray adhesive over the MDF enclosure and trimmed with a razor blade. Overall I love the feel and look of this carpet as it matches my factory rear carpet perfectly, and I will be reordering if I need more for other custom work in my hatch. Good product at a good price! 20'L*4' wide POLYMAT BLACK Speaker Sub Box Carpet Truck Car Trunk Liner, Dash Cover, Interior Headliner Carpet

Just finished installing this over Reflectix insulation in my camper shell... Looks great! Easy to work with. I had no previous experience installing insulation in a vehicle. It took a while, but, with patience I figured it out. 3M spray adhesive worked well, too. My camper shell looks good and I hope that between the Reflectix and the Polymat headliner it will be warm... I'll find out soon as I am going on a cross country ski trip to Yosemite and plan to sleep in the camper. Material does NOT, repeat NOT, tear easily... It is tough! - Headliner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information