Monday 29 November 2010

Infrared Repeater - ir emitter, remote control extender


We got a Harmony 700 remote, a Next Generation Remote Control Extender, and the 6-eye extender. Our remote control experience is now perfect and utterly awesome. Easily with a click of just one button, we can turn on everything we need and it all comes on, configured right for what we want to do. Or turn it all off with one press. And it doesn't matter where we are in the house. This has made a huge difference for us because the projector is above and behind our heads, and the rest of the media equipment is to the left and also behind. It was previously impossible, even with the Harmony remote, to control everything in one pass. Because of the different locations we'd have to aim at the media center, wait until everything was off, then press another button and aim at the project and wait until it was off. Now we don't have to aim at all. We can do the instinctive "point at the screen" and it all works, thanks to the RF of the Next Generation, and the IR extender cables of the particular product I'm reviewing here, the Next Generation 6-Eye IR Extender.



The cables for the Eye Extender are long. This was important to us because it means they reach the projector *and* the rest of the equipment. And I like that they come stuck together but can easily be separated. I only separated what I needed to, and this makes it a little easier to keep cables neat. The little IR eyes are small and discreet. I'm very pleased with this product! Next Generation 6-Eye Infrared Remote Control Extender Emitter

I am having a full home theatre seup including Optoma HD66 projetor.I wanted to cover all my home theatre equipments inside a wooden cabinet. But after closing the doors my home theatre receiver and satellite receiver did not work with my IR remote. Then after searching in Amazon.com I came to know about "Next Generation Remote Control Extender". Today I received this product. Directly from the box, I could able to setup without any instruction and now all my remotes works when the doors are closed. Even it works from another room. I am extremely happy about this product and sellers service.

Simply put, this product works FLAWLESSLY and require minimal setup. All that's required for setup is to insert the battery/transmitter unit into the remote, install the IR emitter onto the device and that's it; you've just added RF functionality to each of your remote controls!



STRONGLY recommended for HT buffs who'd like to extend their remote controls. - Ir Extender - Ir Kit - Ir Emitter - Remote Control Extender'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information