Monday 29 November 2010

Flyfishing - fly fishing, trout


I was surprised my wife bought this for me but she did and I tried it on the local lake. Within the hour I caught 3 nice bass and with a small size some huge crappie. Worked really well for me with little to no effort. I just cast it and reeled it in boucning it on the bottom. Boom! Fish after fish! Mighty Bite Fishing Lures Complete Basic Kit

OMG! Ive tried everything from BanJo Minnows & they didnt work. I order the MIGHTY BITES & caught HUGE BASS. 14inches long and 4inches wide! I wish I could upload pictures! It seriously works like it says in the description! Those scent sticks mustwork! Plus they look more live like than the Banjo minnows. They swim like real fish & the hooks are sharp unlike some hooks you purchase that are dull. BUY THIS! BUY THIS! YOU WONT REGRET IT! :)Mighty Bite Fishing Lures Complete Basic Kit - Trout - Fishing - Fly Fishing - Flyfishing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information