Tuesday 30 November 2010

Cell Phone Accessories - earphones, htc


The item came nicely packaged with no harm done on it. The product itself looks very nice, I got black buds instead of the white ones shown in the picture but that's cool. The sound quality is decent, it's better than the stock apple earphones and they sound just fine for someone who's not an audiophile. The mic works well and the button works as well. All the functions of the button work, forward, back, pause, voice command, etc all work. The best part of all is that it's $10, that's what gave it a 5 star. To sum it up, great price, the sound is good and it works oh and it looks nice.



UPDATE 1/7/2011



Recently I lost these earphones for about a week or so. Turned out they were lying there, on my drive way. For the last week, it has rained, and has been freezing not to mention it has been RUN OVER WITH A CAR MULTIPLE TIMES. The damn thing still works, that is quality. Sure, the back cover for the button fell off, but the button is solid, secure and still works perfectly. Earphones are a little dented, but guess what, it's metal. Being run over multiple times with an SUV only caused minor tiny dents in the headphones, all works well and still sounds good. DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Coby Stereo Earphones with Microphone (Compatible with iPhone) CVEM87 (Black)

Been using these for about a month now. Compared to the standard iPhone earbuds, the quality is fantastic, and it certainly feels like I'm getting a great range of sound. I've had no problem with people hearing me through the mic when it just sits at its regular position around my neck. And at this price point, they're absolutely phenomenal.



EDIT: It breaks my heart to have to say this, but I would definitely now suggest against getting these headphones. After a little less than three months, my first pair stopped getting sound to the left ear and the mic / button stopped functioning. I shrugged it off and bought a new one, and in less than a month, the mic / button stopped functioning and the volume was reduced to almost inaudible. It's a shame, because the feel and sound were really nice, but the build quality is apparently pretty bad.

Honestly, I am no expert on headphones but I LOVE THESE. The sound is fantastic and the microphone seems to work great. I've had these for over three weeks now and used them with my IPHONE 4th GENERATION for:

1) Just listening

2) Phone calls

3) Working out



They have never had a problem yet despite how much I sweat! No echo on the mic, no ambient sound so the noise canceling works. All around great purchase.



Also, the remote function works just like any for the iPhone. Double-click goes next song, three clicks goes back a song, one click to start and stop the current song. There are a ton of other options but you'll have to check a forum.



BUY THESE IF YOU WANT HEADPHONES FOR THE IPHONE. IF NOTHING ELSE THEY'RE A GREAT BACKUP PAIR. HAPPY SHOPPING!

This was my first Coby product. It looks cheap and industrial design could be better, but it sounds great! I got this for my HTC Evo since it didn't come with earphones. I needed something cheap and these worked out great. I'll be buying more Coby products in the future.

i bought this for my ipod touch, and i am really impressed with the quality of these headphones. They fit comfortably into your ear and the microphone works really well considering the price. My favorite part of these headphones is the bass though. I'm the kind of person that has the bass turned up as high as it can go, and most headphones dont provide good bass quality but i love the sound of the bass that comes from the headphones. I would definetly reccomend these to someone, and am really impressed considering the price that i got these for.

The description says its compatible with iphone, its also compatible with android. I'm using it at the gym with my piece of junk droid eris. Don't know much about audio quality but I can hear my songs just fine while working out and folks that call can hear my voice on the other end. For under 10 bucks its kind of a no brainer.

I have spent the past 2 years using iphone headphones... or rather, I have spent the past 2 years fighting back the urge to crush my iphone headphones on the sidewalk as they need to constantly be adjusted or put back into my ears after falling out. Just a few days with these headphones though and I can already feel my sanity coming back to me. They fit perfectly in my ear canal and even come with a changeable larger and smaller size ear piece. I think they block out the sound extremely well (in fact I hardly noticed people talking to me when I was wearing them) and did I mention how perfectly they fit in your ear? I haven't tried the microphone yet but I'm so pleased with the sound and comfort that I have full confidence that the microphone will work fine.

The good: These headphones have excellent sound. They come with 3 sets of buds in different sizes. The construction seems sturdy enough and they seemed like they could stand up to daily use wear and tear over time.

The bad: The biggest issue is that the microphone does not work well at all. Every time I tried to use this headset to make a call the person I was talking with could never hear me. This headset has the worst microphone performance of any headset I have ever owned. And that includes the ultra generic one I bought for just $1.79. Also, when the iPhone goes to auto-lock, the control features on this heaset don't work. No fast forward or rewind, no pause nothing works while the phone is in auto-lock.

Needless to say, No I would never recommend these to anyone and I certainly wouldn't ever buy them again. - Cell Phone Accessories - Android - Htc - Earphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information