Tuesday 30 November 2010

Dot Paper


I purchased this to decorate for my annual "Grandchildren's Day" party. When I first opened the package, I was pleased--it is sturdy and colorful. However, as soon as I started hanging it above the table, the glitter began falling off everywhere. I ended up taking it down, because I didn't want glitter in the food I would be serving. I would not recommend this product. Martha Stewart Hanging Dots, Pink Glittered

This is absolutely beautiful! I bought it for my daughters birthday and was not disappointed. First of all it's made of very high quality, the glitter didn't come off, and it's quite big. We hung it over a mantle and wrapped it three times and it fit perfectly. Everyone wanted to know where I got it. You can't find anything like this in stores. Highly recommend.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information