Tuesday 30 November 2010

Disposable Clothing - carpenter pants, levis


Carhartt Men's 1889 Loose fit jean is just about perfect if you think your pants should be a pair of comfortable equipment and believe that a pair should last you a good decade. I'm 6'2 190lbs, with full thigh and hip musculature since I was a cyclist. This is the best fitting pair of jeans I've come across. I tried Lee, Levis and Wrangler before and none of them provide the range of motion and comfort level of this Carhartt. The seams are mostly triple stitched, the material is broken in and therefore soft right off the bat.

But be warned, if you have skinny thighs and hips, then these are too baggy for you. Also if you want movement-restricting and tight fitting clothes, these aren't for you. Carhartt Men's Series 1889 Loose Fit Jean, Light Vintage, 36x36

I ordered Carhartt Men's Series 1889 Loose Fit Jeans for my son for Christmas. It took me a while to get him to wear them as he prefers black jeans. Once he wore them he decided they were great! They fit him perfectly and are exactly as described. I intend to order more of this 1889 Series - triple-stitched and loose fit in all the right places. The best jeans ever!

No, they're not as good as the good old made-in-the-USA quality some of us still remember (I guess we'll only see that at yard sales and vintage stores now) but they are surprisingly good. These are made in Mexico. The seams are triple stitched. The rivets and zipper seem nicely sturdy. I would describe the fabric as medium to light in weight, but of sturdy quality. The pant legs are very wide and would probably fit over most boots. Whether you are buying these for yourself or as a gift I think you'll be pleased; I was. Carhartt is to be congratulated. It's nice to see a company where they get it that putting out a quality product is so much smarter than trying to sell cheap junk. - Levis - Loose - Carpenter Pants - Relaxed'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information