Monday 29 November 2010

Wireless Doorbell


This unit works great and has a really far range on it (like upstairs through 3 doors and a wall).



The door chimes sound really good and is very loud.



I had another unit that didn't work (well, maybe 1 out of 3 times). Don't waste your money buying one with range problems, problems with weather, or problems transmitting through walls that have electrical lines in them. I speak from experience. Honeywell RCWL250A1006/N Decor Wireless Door Chime and Push Button

This wireless door bell is the first one we have had that actually works consistently at a distance of over 100 feet and through two walls. There are multiple ring tones and an adjustable volume. I am totally satisfied.

I have been looking for a quality wireless residential doorbell system for some time and I found it in this product. It is easy to install, powerful and a quality product. I would highy recommend it to anyone.



DML'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information