Tuesday 30 November 2010

Wallies Self Adhesive - dry erase board, wall stickers


This product isn't completely flawless, but it's definitely worth the money. It was relatively easy to put up on my painted walls (I recommend asking someone to help you and using a squeegee), and the one or two air bubbles I got were too small for anyone to really notice. The included dry erase marker comes with a velcro stick tab, so you can store the marker on the wall, right next to the decal. It's easy to write with the marker, but the eraser is kind of crummy (this is true for pretty much all dry erase decals though).



This particular decal is bigger and higher quality than what the competitors are selling for the same price. Brewster Wall Pops WPE90261 Peel & Stick White Dry-Erase Message Board with Marker

I've been searching for something to use in the shower since I always have the best ideas but never am able to write them down and then consequently forget them! When I'm working on writing my college papers, it's the best place to think. This is fantastic- sticks right on and won't leave any residue which is very important if you rent an apartment/home. I am so stoked to take showers now :)

It's a little tricky to stick on because it's a pretty good size sheet. A good squeegy in hand and a really really flat surface-like table top/mirror flat wall is advised. Also, stick as you peel away slowly. It will take some of your time depending how well of a flat surface you have and experience with using a squeegy. I used it for my kitchen and it's on my pantry door. I love that I can write what ever the messege it be for everyone including me to read.=)Oh, and it was quite sturdy too! I had to peel and repeel a few times to take care of the air bubbles and it held up fine and is still okay. Just a few tiny little bubbles still but it's because my door isn't completely flat.

I love having a big whiteboard in the kitchen, but there wasn't a good place to hang one. This works perfectly, even on textured doors (like my pantry). Went on easily using a squeegy, took only a couple of minutes, and is already covered in notes, numbers and menu ideas. Yay!

I really like this product so far.



I have two of them, one on top of the other w/ a slight overlap. I primarily use these for doing math/physics problems, (lots of writing and erasing.) The one does have some slight discoloring from use, but more than within reason. These are great if your going to school and live in an apartment. Plus it is a lot cheaper to use a couple of these than to buy an actual white board.



Bottom line: I would recommend this product.

I had tried several boards to mount to my fridge with little success (except to permanently mount it, which I didn't care to do AGAIN after moving to a new apartment).



This is THE BOMB!



I had even taken apart one of the wood-framed boards and tried to attach the remaining metal board to the fridge, it was sharp and I sliced me hand, and it got dinged in the process and just wasn't very attractive there on the fridge.



No such worries with this one. It can also go on the wall, but I was worried without a border and four kids that accidents were bound to happen.

We bought three of these - one for home, and two for travel. When we went away recently, we were able to stick this on a refrigerator (and elsewhere a door) and our toddler had another activity while on vacation. (We did buy the washable crayons with it, just in case.)

First let me tell you what I paid for this from amazon a couple of months ago, $8.99. That said, at this moment Amazon is listing it for $11.99. DEFINITELY not worth the extra three bucks, and only okay for my nine bucks. Here is the deal:



I love the IDEA behind this product. However, compared to the magnetic dry erase calendar I have on my refrigerator, this kinda sux. If you leave something written on it for more than a few weeks, you're going to have to use alcohol to remove it.



But I still give it three stars because being able to stick it to my door so easily and know it won't fall or get knocked off--too cool. And I hope it is true that I can easily take it down. Haven't tried yet, but feel it will. I don't mind the alcohol too much. However, I won't buy it again, as I HAD planned to do if I liked this one. Instead I'm on my way to shop for another brand. - Wallies Self Adhesive - Wall Stickers - Dry Erase Board - Dry Erase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information