Monday 29 November 2010

Notebook Case - laptop case, laptop bags


I have had this carrying case for about 2 months now and it has been great for me. I like the top zip for the computer, because then i don't feel like it will fall out like with some that zip all the way around. It has plenty of pockets and places for gagets and papers and things. My charger is able to fit in the case as well when i have my computer in it. The adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy for me when i'm carrying alot of other items when traveling, but the 2 hand-held handles work nicely when moving the case around too. Targus CityLite Top-Loading Case Designed for 16 Inch Laptops TBT050US Black with Grey Accents)

purchased the bag in 2008 for my laptop and it has served me well. i have traveled many miles and all the components are still intact. the bag is constructed with decent materials and has an adequate amount padding to secure several accessories for your laptop.

I was extremely pleased with this case when I received it. It was exactly what I was looking for. It is not too bulky but has great padding around the laptop. My 16" fits perfect yet is still easy to insert and take out of the bag. It has room for files or other materials and has a large pocket for pens, discs etc. Seems to be well made and is very light. Perfect for what I needed.

I'll keep this short and simple: very functional, professional looking and reasonably sturdy case. It holds my Dell Inspiron 15.3" with ease. Plenty of room for accessories, notebooks, pads, etc. It is nice looking and relatively light weight. I haven't really packed it full yet to fully test its holding power but it looks like it can handle it. Time will tell but have had it for about 2 months of daily use and so far, very good.

I really like this product. It has plenty of pockets, slots and whatnots to house whatever gadgets you may need to keep with your laptop. The padding is adequate also. Nice looking too.

It states it is top loading and it is. It would be nice if it zipped open further, but I wouldn't want to give anything up to get that feature.

I purchased this bag in may of 2010 and it is a great investment. I had just gotten a laptop, and needed something to store it in and lug it around in. This bag is both pratical and a great buy. It has a padded back to it to protect your laptop as well as an inner divided section with padding for your laptop. It also has a nother zippered section excellent for storing books for files and it comes with a divider also ( that you cannot take out). Apart from that, it has a nother section for storing your battery and pens as well as business cards or whatever you want. Mesh pockets align the laptop compartment so you can store your extra perhipals or whatever. Only con that I have is, as a college student, I dont really like carrying it around all the time by the hadel, there is a stap you can wear but I think it looks silly, other then that this bag is great and has been a terrific buy for me and I'm sure it'll be great for you too.

Bought this to hold our Toshiba laptop while on a road trip vacationing. Great case, provided ample protection, easy to carry, and had sufficient pockets to store information as well as accessories. Well worth the price.

Just purchased a 15" Toshiba laptop and looked all over for a decent, affordable shoulder/hand bag. I did not want the backpack style. This bag has lots of cushioning and enough compartments to suit most anyone. Very pleased. - Notebook Case - Laptop Case - Laptop Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information