Thursday 27 October 2011

Anesthesiology


Every anesthesiology resident should run, not walk, to purchase this book. It is concise, very readable, and can be used as the primary reference for the cardiac anesthesia rotations. To date I have yet to find a significant omission. Do your self a favor and buy this book! A Practical Approach to Cardiac Anesthesia

A Practical Approach to Cardiac Anesthesia 3rd edition was a required text for me. However, I was delighted to discover its readability. Information is well organized and concise, yet packed w/ as much detail as you can take. I was greatful to not have to rake thru "fluff" in search of useful, comprehensible information. Good for any health professional interested in cardiac surgery and anesthesia.

During our clinical practice in a teaching hospital in Istanbul, Turkey; I found the previous editions of this book very useful. I ordered my first book from [...] to receive the 2008 edition in January 2008. I have done a correct decision. This is an up-to-date, valuable practical book for Cardiac Anesthesiologist; as well as for residents who recently start to learn Cardiac Anesthesia. The tables provide excellent documentation for the use of different cardiac drugs and also some tables serve to differentiate different situations that has to be dealt in complex heart surgical operations. I would like to thank very much to the Editors for providing such a wonderful book to Anesthesia Society all over the world. Our goal is to translate it to Turkish in a short period of time.

Great book, a lot of information, but i'm sorry, unreadable. The presentation is like the old 80's book. No color, no space, that's pitty. That's why I bought the Kaplan's one, the short one (essentials of cardiac anesthesia) which is much more user friendly an fully colored. I recommend the last one if you want to buy a book about cardiac anesthesia, ideal for clinicians. Don't waist your time, go to the essentials without missing anything!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information