Thursday 27 October 2011

Tool Holsters


The pockets on the front of this pouch are very small and shallow. I have a diagonal cutter and a telecom punch tool in them and they just barely stay in. If they were an inch and a half deeper, they would be much better at holding the tools. The loops on the inside of the pouch are also very small. I had to cut out some of the stitching to fit the channel wrench, tone probe and screwdriver in them. On the plus side the material is very sturdy and seems like it would wear very well. The whole rig also hangs very well from a belt without swaying or banging around when I am walking. The main pocket is also deep enough for extra tools and small parts. DEWALT DG5103 Small Maintenance and Electrician's Pouch

I love the pouch, the ballistic nylon materials make it so tough,it can carry tools more than I expected. What I like most on this DeWalt pouch is the three small pockets in front, I can put small stuff like drill bits, screw driver, pen marker..etc. you just reach to it when ever you need it.

This little bag is the perfect size for the tools I need to carry on the job. It has enough room for my wiggy, lug wrench, screwdriver, lock key, fuse wrench, wire cutters and more! The secondary pocket is perfect for my demand and murray seals as well. I only wish that it had a cell phone pocket and weighted sleeve like the small technician's bag... but, overall this is a great bag. So much so that my co-workers want me to order them one. This is the perferct bag if you don't want and/or need to carry your large tool bag to every job. Made well and very sturdy for rugged use. Great price point for the value.

I received this handyman's pouch today and have not used it yet. My first impression is that this pouch is smartly designed and made to last. The pouch has several pockets both large and small. It should easily fit everything I need for my around the house projects (e.g., screwdriver, flashlight, nails, small wrenches, tape, glue, small level, scissors, etc.). It seems to hit the sweet spot regarding size--most available pouches are too small and I would look silly with the full-size tool belts that the local stores sell. I am also pleased with the construction. It is made from thick cordura nylon and the stitching is clearly heavy duty. This pouch should save me from wasting time running to my tool bag every five minutes.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information