Wednesday 26 October 2011

Usb Extension Cable - printer cable, usb cables


Having been forced into needed a 16' cord after purchasing a new printer I was literally shocked at how much it was costing at the major retail chains. You would think you would get a great price, but this item proves thier "specialty" length cords can be purchased at an affordable rate.



Great cord, great price, I've had it in use for over a month and can't tell a difference in the one that cost 4x more. Mediabridge - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable - Gold Plated (16 Feet)

I purchased this cable to connect a second printer to my computer. The cable arrived in an easy to open plastic bag instead of the Fort Knox-like hard plastic shell packages. After undoing a couple of twist ties I was ready to go.



The set-up was 30 seconds with no way to make a mistake with which end for the printer and which one for the computer. I printed a page and the copy spit right out, so all was good.

I was connecting an HTPC to an HDTV, and as I wanted to hide the whole thing had to use long cables.



After looking for some, I went with one of this Mediabridge USB cables, to go with a long HDMI one: Mediabridge Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet - 15ft - Category 2 Certified - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel.



I can tell both of them are nice cables, connectors look nice (not those big ugly squared ones from other companies) and their black/dark grey color hides well without catching attention to them.

Build quality is superb.



...they work perfectly and provided me with the solution I was looking for, without having to pay excessive prices as other companies ask for the same quality (monster anyone?).



Next time I need a cable will make sure to check mediabridge first ;)

Shipping was extremely quick. I ordered this cable to use in my home office to connect to a Canon multi-function printer. I thought there might be some signal degradation because of the length of the cable (which is why I ordered the gold-plated) but the print jobs I've done so far have been transmitted immediately and printed right away. Very pleased with the quality of the cable.

I bought this printer cord so that I would be able to connect my laptop to my printer without having to crawl around on the floor to disconnect my other printer cord from my desktop. I was so happy to find it in the 16 ft length so that I am not confined to only using the laptop to print while on the same table as the printer. The cord easily bridges the distance from the printer to my desk. What a wonderful treat to give myself for such a small price!

I purchased the 16' Mediabridge cable after reorganizing my home office and moving one of the printers. The cable is a quarter of the price from the so-called "Best Box" near us and has worked flawlessly for the last 3 months. This is truly a superior product at a bargain price!!

I am very impressed with this USB cable, I'll have to admit at first I was not sure if it would do what I needed it to do, but after received this product I am very impressed. The construction is of great quality, I have no problems it dropping connections to my USB hub which is located across the office where I have multiple hard drives running off of it. This USB cable is my "backbone" to a USB hub on our home network, and it works excellent. For the price you can't beat it. - Usb Cables - Usb - Printer Cable - Scanner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information