Thursday 27 October 2011

File Folders


These are nice enough folders and will do the job that I need, but they are thinner than the regular manilla folders I buy from Pendaflex. I had read reviews that said that but figured that since they were the same brand I usually get then they would be the same as the manilla ones, which I was used to. I was wrong. These are thinner. They will not hold up to a lot of everyday use, but if you just want to label and file stuff for occasional use, you should be fine.

The only other odd thing I found: when I get a box I always go through them right away and put them in order (left, center, right) for ease of use. I did not count overall how many were in the box, so I am not saying that there were not 100 folders in the box, but there were a different number of folders of each tab placement for different colors. With the blue when I was done I had 3 right tabs left. With green I had 4 left tab folders. I had extras for all colors and there was not the same number of each color either. My stacks were different heights.

The was in no way a HUGE deal to me, but I wanted to let others know.

If you just want to label and file paperwork that you will occasionally look at, these will work. Pendaflex CutLess File Folders, 1/3 Cut, Top Tab, Letter, Assorted Colors, 100 Per Box,( 48440)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information