Friday 28 October 2011

Pants - pants


These are durable (with reinforced knees!), easily laundered, no ironing needed, meets school dress code trousers. I have been a huge fan of Dickies for many years, and these go one better by not having a visible brand label. Highly recommended for school-age boys. Dickies Boys 8-20 Pleated Front Pant - School Uniform,Dark Navy,18 Husky

I got these pants for my 12 year old son who needs pants for his band uniform. He is slim and tall. When I first ordered Dickies pants, I ordered them in slim which is what I usually need to do. When the pants came in the mail, I saw that they were extremely slim pants, more for a 7 or 8 year old. So I gave them to a friend whose son is actually that slim. I then ordered the Dickies pants in regular. They are just right for him. My experience with these pants is that they are very well made but they run very slim.

A few weeks ago I ordered some Dickies school pants for my son in a size 8 slim. They ran EXTREMELY small and slim. So, I sent those back and ordered three other pairs--different sizes and styles trying to find something to fit. My son is really a very normal-sized kid and we've never had trouble fitting clothes to him before. First we tried the 'flex waist' size 8 ... WAY too tight in the waist with the adjustment all the way out. The length was good, though. Next we tried the pleated front size 10. WAY too big everywhere--waist, seat, and length. I had also ordered an 8 husky in case the 8 regular was too small. Well, the husky was HUGE! My son thinks they need to make a size 9! I agree.Dickies Boys 8-20 Pleated Front Pant - School UniformDickies Boys 8-20 Flex Waist Flat Front Pant - School Uniform



As for the quality ... they seem very well made and durable. I just wish he could wear them!

These pants were perfect! Great quality, item was exactly as described. The shipping was super fast, and Moms know that when you need something for school, you need it fast! The sizing was great, I would buy these again.

After 8 years of buying my son khaki's for school, these are BY FAR THE BEST EVER! They fit perfect, wash well, and manage to look great despite how rough he his on them. I'm glad to finally find a brand that can do all that without being expensive!

Realize that these are mostly polyester, not cotton.



I bought these for my son. He thought they were too stiff, and hated wearing them. I have worked on softening them up, but it's a lot of work for a pair of pants. If you child likes soft or cotton, don't buy these.



That said, they are well made and sturdy. I assume, from adult Dickies, that the polyester makes them very stair resistant. - Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information