Wednesday 26 October 2011

hole punch - hole punch


This punch has a good weight and performs as expected. I can't seem to get more that 3 sheets of paper to punch cleaning at one time. So if your job consists of lots of pages, maybe a more heavy duty version would be a better choice. Swingline Work Essentials Brand 3-Hole Adjustable Paper Punch, Black (S7071739)

I needed this so I could keep all my avon invoices in a binder all together and I was VERY disappointed that the holes punched don't line up with the rings on my binder! I'm not sure how that even happens! I have to pull the paper down and essentially rip the top two holes slightly so that it will make it into bottom hole! I am giving it 3 starts since it does punch the holes well, I have been able to do about 10 sheets BUT you have to punch it a few times in a row to make sure it went through all the way around. Overall, I wish I had chosen a different one. - Hole Punch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information