Friday 28 October 2011

Whole Foods - whole foods, gluten free


Kind of a blunt title for a review, but I'm cutting to the chase here. I'd been wanting to take a multivitamin, but every time I tried one, I threw up. Every. Single. Time. It was not pleasant. I had trouble pinpointing what was making me ill at first (when you start one healthy trend, it usually coincides with others -- like eating healthier and exercising) but it was definitely the vitamins. I did a Web search hoping to find one that would be gentler on my stomach. This one popped up, so I tried it. I'm very happy with it. I can take it with or without food (though I err toward food, just in case). I haven't had a single stomach problem. I've felt a lot better in recent weeks, too. This one isn't a crazy MV with 4,000% of anything, which is another thing I like. It's in the 200-400% range on most vitamins, which is just fine by me. I'm really happy to have found one that doesn't make me ill. Rainbow Light Just Once Iron-Free Multivitamin SafeGuard Tablets 120 tablets

I was doing a little research and stumbled on these vitamins. I was a little skeptical when it says gentle on stomach, I have tried different ones that stated the same thing and was false. Once I took that first pill I felt great and no stomach problems. These vitamins are very pure and potent and in my opinion you will not find a better multivit for the money. I really think I found my everyday multivit. I like the fact that it has whole foods in it also, and is iron free. I reccomend to all that you should try this wonderful product!!!!!!!!!

Rainbow Light Just Once Iron-Free Multivitamins are the best vitamins I have ever taken. These vitamins do not have any after effects unlike every other vitamin I have ever taken. Originally I had gotten them through a local health food store, but Amazon prices beat theirs by a mile. Fast delivery, excellent service!

Best multivitamin in my opinion and because have iron in my daily food with meals (meat), there's no need for extra iron and this vitamin is iron free. Yes it is gentle on your stomach and works very well. I have been taking Rainbow Light Vitamins for years. - Rainbow - Rainbow Light - Gluten Free - Whole Foods'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information