Thursday 27 October 2011

Vga Splitter


This will split the signal from your laptop so that you can have one VGA cable going to a HDTV and another to a PC monitor next to it. This way I can surf the web when my girlfriend is watching her soap opera in spanish. Great product. I was very lucky to find this on Amazon and very happy to use this today. Works flawlessly. So much so that I am thinking of buying another HDTV to view websites from my couch instead of using the 22" Samsung monitor. Vendor CableMart is good.



You can also view videos, YouTube, e-mail, etc. while you are watching TV on the big screen. Video Splitter - VGA(HD15) M to VGA(HD15) F X 2 (1 PC to 2 Monitors) for High...

As a video dj I needed a product like this so that I can use my extended desktop to show music videos. I needed a reliable way to feed both the club's video system and a video monitor in my booth. Before I got this I couldn't hook up to both. I didn't have to change any settings and no loss of video quality. Truly plug & play. I don't think that I would attempt to split vga to more than two outputs without an amplified (powered) splitter but if you only need two outputs this works great. Arrived early and exactly as pictured.

The Video Splitter was exactly what I needed and works perfectly by allowing me to see what I am looking at not only on my computer monitor but on my TV as well. I can also just have it on one or the other at a time.

It is good. But I cannot use it with my TV and LCD display since the screen resolution is the same for both devices.

TV shows good picture in a part of the screen since it does not support high resolution. LCD display shows bad picture because of low signal.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information