Thursday 27 October 2011

Evening Dress - sexy dress, dress


I ordered this dress for valentine's day and it came in time. It is a very cute dress and it seems does run small. I am usually a 0-1 and it fit for the most part very nicely with a lil extra space in some areas. But for the average small person it should fit wonderfully. My only issue is that it is advertised as a satin dress which it is not and it is not as metallic & shiny as it is in the photos. But overall I would def recommend this seller & this cute lil dress. Sexy Fitted Empire Satin Prom Cocktail Party Club Mini Dress, Medium, Gold Champagne

I ordered a size Medium, in Red. The dress arrived surprisingly fast, and in perfect condition! I was very pleased. Be wary, however, that the dress runs small... My measurements are 36B-26-36, and a Medium JUST managed to zip all the way up. Any bigger, and I might not have fit. I'm usually a Small, or a size 4 dress. The only complaint I really have is that while the dress snuggly fit around my bust and hips, it was considerably loose around the middle. The fabric material is not stretchy, so don't rely on this. Know your measurements before purchasing! Despite it being a little baggy in the waist-area, it was a big hit; highly photogenic and it DOES maintain a fair bit of satin-like shine (though not as shiny, as in the picture). All in all, I'd say it was worth the buy!

I bought this dress to strut my stuff in Florida. It's just okay. Runs small. I had to accessorize it - so between my jewelry, shoes and sweater it looked good. Doubt I'll wear it again. Cheaply made.

I bought this dress for my wife just before a trip to Vegas. She's usually a size 6. I bought her a Medium purple dress. It fit perfectly. She looked really hot. She wore it without a bra and was nipping a bit. As we walked passed guys I noticed that they would turn around and check out her great butt in this dress. She looked amazing. She felt really comfortable and confident in this dress.

I received this item very quickly in the mail and although it was a beautiful dress I did not like the fabric. Also the dress did not fit correctly it bunched up in certain areas and im not sure if it was the fabric or the actual dress. I exchange it for the Cross Back Fitted Bandage Clubwear Cocktail Party Dress that hugs every curve and is very sexy! The Customer service representatives were very helpful. I would definitely order again.

Came fast and how it looks in the picture but I was a little disapointed with the way it looked when I put it on. I kept my goals realistic knowing I dont look like the girl in the picture but I didnt like the way it fit so I took it to get fitted and she said there was no way to have it fitted tighter. It isnt quite as tight fitting in the middle as the picture shows but I guess its pretty ok... plus it rides up in the back and I have to pull it down all the time - Sexy Dress - Evening Dress - Mini Dress - Dress'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information