Thursday 27 October 2011

Wireless Accessories


Having worked in the injection molding industry in the past I was interested to see if the set of ear hooks was a more suitable polymer than the original equipment. The original earhook broke very easily. But these replacements are indeed a better choice than the original hook, and have worked perfectly for my LG 210 model. I am not very happy with the LG ear hook, although the LG bluetooth has been a very good value. Now with this set of replacement hooks, I am sure to get all the life out of a pretty good bluetooth that I should. Nice job done by this manufacturer. BLUETOOTH FIXER TM 12 pc Ear Hook Loop Clip Replacement. Bluetooth Repair Parts (6-blk, 6-clr)

I loved this product. My bluetooth originally came with only 2 ear hooks. When I broke both and realized I couldn't buy them in the store I went into panic mode.



These accessories were just what I needed and them some. Definitely worth every penny!

I was so excited to find the ear loop for my bluetooth, but I have broken 4 already. I was hoping they wouldn't be so breakable. They don't fit exact and when I push the little loop on they snap off. I'm still looking for a loop that is more flexible.

The seller was great, and delivery was quick. Price good too. just not what i was looking for.

I am sure there are people this will work for. Not me. You would think that with a 12 piece replacement kit, there would be a little variety of sizes. Instead I received 14 identical pieces, none of which fit. Yes, there were even more than there was supposed to be. Maybe I'll offer them up to anyone who wants them.

Perhaps they should list the earpieces they fit on.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information