Wednesday 26 October 2011

Yoga Bags - yoga accessories, yoga


I've had this bag for a month, and I love it. Plenty of room for my extra wide, thick and long mat and a towel/other items inside. The deep front pocket is great for keys, a power bar and other essentials. The fabric is more oatmeal is color - not white like it appears in the photo, which will help it look clean longer. The pattern is attractive. The drawstring top works just fine, and the strap is the perfect length to keep the bag snug on your back instead of feeling like it will slide off like other bags. The price is right, too. Gaiam Mosaic Yoga Mat Bag

The mat bag has a little pouch to hold cash for if I need it. It holds my thick yoga mat. And it is a sturdy material so you can't see the dark mat underneith, you just admire the beautiful design on the bag itself. I love it. - Yoga Accessories - Yoga Mat - Yoga - Gaiam'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information