Thursday 27 October 2011

Thumb Drive - sandisk, 16gb


I work between a large laptop and a netbook so I needed something light & mobile to store my data and this was the perfect solution. I had no problems with my order or delivery... in fact I got this sooner than expected. Great product... reliable seller! SanDisk SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB 32 GB Flash Drive SDCZ36-032G, Black

Works 100% - just plug it in and go! 32gigs is nice. The switch works well, just push-up to expose the usb plug. It locks in place once fully exposed, then you must push-in and down to retract it. This stops it from retracting while inserting it into the computer. Lots of storage for a good price.

I recently purchased a U3 device. I added a few core apps that I thought would be useful and decided to add some more... WRONG! Sandisk has discontinued U3, there is no support, no software, no options. Sandisk has flipped any users the bird and just killed the sites. No warnings, no archiving for current users, just dead links.



Thanks for nothing. DO NOT PAY EXTRA for U3! The only option is to uninstall U3 and install PortableApps from [...]. Rumor is it's a better product anyway.

I'm not sure why this flash drive is not available now. It's a great drive for a great price, just like all the others in the series. The retractible connector works perfectly. I've been using it about a week now with no problems.

Well, I got my "mammoth" disk on key... which is wonderful in that it's got TONS of room... but, that's not ALL I expected it to have.



First, it's totally empty. Not a single file on it (or anything like U3... which I loved and used on my 8GB SanDisk). Not even a "sync" program or backup utility? Come on, that's just plain cheap.



Secondly, it's SLOW. I don't know if the problem is the file sizes, but I haven't had problems transferring the same files to the 8GB "little brother". I transferred 11 GB and it would have taken less time to burn a DVD!!!



Third, Amazon is great. I can't complain about anything I've ever purchased from them and the time it took to arrive. They are quick to respond if there's a problem, and I'll keep on buying from Amazon!!!



Thanks!

Amnon - Sandisk - Blueproton - 32 Gb - 16gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information