Friday 28 October 2011

Bicycle Accessories - cycling


I bought these to replace some Castelli higher end bibtights. I had recently gotten Sugoi RS bibshorts and was very pleased with the quality, fit and especially the chamois. These bibtights have the same pad which is quite firm and comfortable.



I am typically somewhat between sizes, at 5 10 1/2 I usually need L for waist but XL for length. Based on Sugoi sizing chart I went with L and they seem to fit very well.



My previous bibtights and leg warmers have the zippers at the bottom. Sugoi did not use that approach rather these have stirrups. I did not know how these would feel at first but after several rides I like the feeling of having the tights all the way into my shoe, encapsualated by my shoe covers.



The wind block material only covers the knee area and the rest of the material is thermal. These offer great protection in cold and wind. I have yet to try them in wet conditions.



I now own two Sugoi products. I know a lot of people ride Pearl Izumi but I was a bit hesitant to try Japanese products after using a lot of Castelli or other Italian clothing. I am totally sold on Sugoi quality. Sugoi RS Zero Bib Tight,Black,Medium - Cycling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information