Wednesday 26 October 2011

Swimming


These goggles lack anti-fog coating. Ok what do expect for low price. But I also find them really uncomfotable. The suction cup thing that goes against your eye doesn't really bend that much it's like this flat piece of foam, (neoprene?) pressing against your whole head. The band is easy to adjust. They're usable. sort of. I do like the speedo vanquisher although I only tried them on a few times, they certainly didn't make me feel like tearing them off my face as these do. I wouldn't buy these again. Speedo Sprint Swim Goggles (Black/Clear)

... I needed goggles urgently and got these ones. They were cheap, so I didn't expect too much. But still, they are speedos and I expected a somehow better rubber. Unless you wear them really tight, water will come in. Wearing them tight will make you some nice rings around the eyes...



Whatever, the are probably ok for their price ...

I've owned many Speedo goggles and never had an issue.. well, these leak water unless you crank them tight on your head causing you to see double ..can't even tell when I'm coming up on a turn. Terrible product. They may fit some heads but not mine. Only problem I've ever had with a goggle. Terrible product.

I love Speedo Sprint goggles and have used them for years. I have tried several different brands and models of googles, and Sprint is the only one that fits me without leaking. It's a bonus that they are also cheap. If Speedo ever discontinues this line, I'm in trouble.

I still prefer "old-school" goggles and the Speedo Sprint has been my go-to model for the past decade or so. The neoprene gasket is more comfortable on my deep-set eyes than newer silicone gaskets. The fogging doesn't bother me--I'm used to it and as another reviewer said, I keep a drop of water in the lens by long habit. Unfortunately the Sprints I've purchased over the past 1-2 years have had a quality problem with the gasket--they've started separating after only 1-3 months of limited use--my most recent pair also developed a tear after 2 months. I will probably continue to purchase them because I haven't yet found another model that I'm as comfortable with, but I know what I'm getting myself in to. If you want a reliable pair of goggles that will stand up to some use, I don't recommend getting the Speedo Sprint until Speedo renews the quality.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information