Thursday 27 October 2011

Universal Laptop Charger - universal laptop ac adapter, toshiba satellite ac adapter


My puppy chewed up my laptop charger and I needed a quick fix without having to spend too much. The shipping was extremely fast and the product was great, but after a week it stopped working. I have to spend about 20 minutes every time positioning my laptop so that it will charge. I would recommend spending the extra money for a better charger. Universal AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger Cord for Toshiba Laptop 90w

I have owned this product for alittle over a month and I have not had any problems with it. My computer is about 5 years old and the battery doesn't hold charge, so I have keep the charger plugged in constantly. I have NOT had any problems with pieces being broken or loose as I had read previously. I am very happy with the use I am getting out of this computer charger. NO PROBLEMS HERE!

The item arrived fast and packaged well. It worked as one of the tips fit my laptop. You will need to be careful with it after a week or so of moving the laptop around and plugging and unplugging laptop the tip worked loose and no longer supplied power without alot of wiggling it around.

I looked at the product reviews before purchasing and I wasn't sure if i should have bought this charger especially since it was less than 10 dollars!

But now I own this computer charger now and it SUCKS!!! I have used 2 tips since 2 fit my computer and they both gave me the same problems. I have to move the tip around in circles to find where it will charge for the time being and it has to stay in that position the whole time without moving to make it charge.



I do not recommend buying this charger.

This product was a huge piece of garbage. The adapter would not stay plugged into the back of my computer. We had to keep moving the cords around in order for the lights to go on and charge the computer. It lasted about 2 weeks then we couldn't handle the dumb thing so we don't even try to use it any more. It basically will not charge my computer unless I hold the adapter plug just right into the back of my computer and let it charge. Waste of money.

I needed a universal charger cord for my Toshiba laptop when mine stopped working(they didn't sell one for my laptop anymore). I looked at multiple places but it was like $90. I'm very happy with this purchase it works great! - Battery Charger - Universal Laptop Ac Adapter - Notebook Power Adapters - Toshiba Satellite Ac Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information