Thursday 27 October 2011

Eau De Toilette - ck one, calvin klein


I have tried numerous French & Italian Designer perfumes over the past twelve years. None of them aged as well as the good old CK One. CK One embodies both feminine and masculine tones, it is rather light, yet significant to the nose. It has an interesting character that is subtle and charming, people around you certainly realize and appreciate it. It is suitable for all seasons, and never disappoints you. Ck One by Calvin Klein for Men and Women, Eau De Toilette, 6.8 Ounce

I really do love this scent, but was VERY DISAPPOINTED! I put it on and within 5 minutes the scent was gone.....so later I saturated myself with it and within 15 minutes the scent was GONE..GONE..GONE!!

Do not waste your money on this one. It's got to be a fake....a counterfeit. You cannot get your money back on any perfumes either, Amazon won't let you return it so I wasted all that money. Just go to the department store, pay a little more and get the real thing!!

This product I received from Amazon was definitely not up to their high standards. Product was either very diluted or a very old product. I would never order cologne, after shave or any similar product by the mail, as you never know what you are getting. Amazon was very good about a complete customer refund. Amazon always takes care of their customers. I would still order other items from Amazon, they are truly a great customer pleaser.

Wow I smelled this cologne on the counter at JC Penny and I knew it was really good so i bought it. I had prom coming up just a couple days later and I decided this would be the perferct time to try my new fragrance. While dancing the girls would get up close to me just to smell it! So I will definately be buying this again!

>>>>not myself. I loved the scent on the test strip, in the magazines, and then I tried it on me. It's a very clean scent, but on me, it felt a bit too mannish. BUt it is a really great scent to try out at an inexpensive price. Plus, if you don't like it, someone in your life probably will.

I love this fragrance, I have been wearing it for years. This fragrance is for those ladies (like me) that totally love the smell of men's cologne and have always wanted to use a man's cologne but were afraid to actually wear a man's cologne. This scent strikes a perfect balance between a womens and man's cologne.



I Love It!!! - Ck One - Mens Cologne - Calvin Klein - Mens Fragrance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information