Wednesday 29 June 2011

Drill Accessories - hand tools, drill accessories


I use these in my impact driver. The seem to hold up well. I have driven about 100 lags and have only broken 1 of these tips. I am sure that it would be equally as useful in a standard drill/driver. Be sure to buy a couple because they are easy to misplace. DEWALT DW2542 1/4-Inch Hex Drive to 3/8-Inch Socket Adapter

I bought this for my Milwaukee impact wrench for installing security cameras on cinder block walls. I was able to use a 3/8" socket with self tapping masonry bolts without swapping out tools on a 24' ladder. I felt for the time savings alone it was worth having.

I was glad to find this item on Amazon.com's website. 1/4" adaptors are so common but the sockets that use that drive only go up to about 1/2". Using this you can go up almost if not to 7/8" which can be useful. Heck one day my dad and I were working in the basement of our house and he didn't have a 1/4" adapter handy so WE got out this one and went to work. WHen I saw this I bought two one for him and one for myself. - Power Tools - Woodworking - Hand Tools - Drill Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information