Wednesday 29 June 2011

Paper For Greeting Cards - epson, inkjet


I LOVE this paper...with ANY printer I have ever used it on, I get consistently bright, clear, rich color. Excellent for my graphics and photoshop printouts. It is the only matte paper I will use. Be sure you get the Ultra Premium paper....Presentation Paper is NOT the same thing. Epson Ultra Premium Matte 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Presentation Paper 50 Count (S041341)

This relatively inexpensive paper delivers wide gamut and good blacks for matte media and carries the highest permance rating for Ultrachrome inks. The weight is on the thin side and its surface is delicate, so I use it for flip book portfolios and proofing for pictures destined for more costly fine art matte papter, like Museo Portfolio Rag. It dries pretty fast, but still needs about four hours to dry down for critical color review and paper calibration.

Every one of these Epson papers I've used has worked beautifully with the profile provided in their high end printers. They have all provided exceptional results and prints to be proud of. The only single glitch I've encountered is that every single batch of the 13x19 has a crumpled corner for the entire batch, and I can only guess that it is from some part of the packaging process. I'm always cautious to load the perfect edge down into the machine so as not to create a misfeed, and the distance of the crumpling is only about 1/4" so it does not show on matted prints. However, if you plan on flush mounting large prints, it will create a bit of a problem.

I was looking for paper to print color photos on and this paper is very good for that. It is quite heavy and bright and does the job fine, although it is not quite as bright (white) as the HP paper I was using. Also, the price was very good, as I did not want to spend a fortune on photo paper. Some of the photo paper available out there is very expensive. I find that this matte paper is better for photos because the glossy paper shows finger prints badly and sticks to the plastic sleeves in photo albums.

WOW!!! This photo paper is absolutely amazing in quality!!! I have always used the cheapest store brand or Kodak photo paper but had a special project that I wanted to use better quality paper for and I am blown away at how much more vibrant and colorful my prints are using this Epson photo paper! I am just truly amazed. I just wish it came a tad heavier so I could use it for printing invitations and cards... - Paper For Greeting Cards - Inkjet Paper - Inkjet - Epson'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information