Thursday 30 June 2011

Sata Cables - sata power adapter, power cables


I built a computer about a month ago, and of course skimped on the power supply, which only turned out to have one SATA connector. The problem: I had two SATA devices; my hard drive and my DVD drive. The solution: get this SATA power adapter. It took about 30 seconds to find, another 30 seconds to order, and 2 days to ship (free). I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I even forgot I was using it until I got an email asking me to review it. It works 100% as intended. StarTech 6in 4 Pin Molex to SATA Power Cable Adapter (SATAPOWADAP)

I was replacing a hard drive in a older computer that had sata connectors on the motherboard, but didn't have sata power connectors coming from the power supply (the original hard drive was IDE). So I bought a sata hard drive and this connector and it's been working fine. - Sata - Hard Drive - Power Cables - Sata Power Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information