Thursday 30 June 2011

Eligible For Super Saver Shipping - side-cutting, side-cutting pliers


I've used countless brands of Diagonal Cutting Pliers, the Klien's are by far the best and most versitile. I've used them on braided wire in copper, aluminum and steel. I've used them on solid copper wire and the steel flexible casing over romex. I've also used them to cut off finish nails that are left sticking out when remodeling. I've also used them to cut plastic tubing and zip tie ends. They cut all the way through, without leaving frayed ends on braided wiring, no working the tool side to side to finish the cut which allows you to work faster with less frustrations. They've lasted through thousands of cuts and I will buy more to make sure I have a set in each tool box, bag or tote. A must have if you are a professional regardless of specialty. Klein Tools D228-8 8-Inch High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Plier - Side-cutting - Eligible For Super Saver Shippin - Side-cutting Pliers - Klein Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information