Thursday 30 June 2011

Palm Pixi


The pixi case is great. It snapped on easily, fits snugly and securely. It protects my phone quite well and has a sleek feel unlike some of the rubbery/sticky type of "skin" covers. Great product and I would definitely order from this seller again. New Black Rubberized Phone Cover for Sprint Palm Pixi Protector Case

This case looks good on the phone and is cheap too, fits perfectly. I had this case for 6 weeks. I just recently dropped my phone for the first time and the LCD screen cracked. My phone is touch operated and I could not use it. ended up buying a new phone. This product is not shock absorbing and if you want to get a decent case I would just pay the extra cash to get one!!!!

The Palm Pixi case fit perfectly on the phone without any work or modification and fits snugly to the phone. Only down side is that as the plastic wear the white of the plastic under the black coating is revealed, but its nothing a black sharpie cannot fix.

Works great! Only issue is that it covers up the button in the upper left hand part of the phone but thats no big deal because you can still press it through the rubber case.



Was priced right, and shipped fast, i couldn't be happier by saving so much $$$ compared to buying this in a sprint store!

I was blown away when I saw the price for this case! this is the cheapest case ive ever encountered with because I usually end up buying $10 to $30 cases (for the iphone 4). luckily, my dad has the palm pixi so i bought it for him. Its very cheap but the case itself is very nice and pretty durable. The inside,though, doesnt look very appealing because it seems like when they made this case, paint got in it. Its not really a big deal because its a snap on cover and it hides whatever "dirt" is inside. Over all, great product.

Even though I mostly paid for shipping on this item, it's not worth it. The coating on the plastic is already wearing off--and I am not rough on my phones. Makes my new phone look years old! Am looking for a new cover now.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information