Wednesday 29 June 2011

Not Your Daughters Jeans


This is my first pair of NYDJ. I have read all the hype about this brand; all of the women who claim that NYDJ make them look slimmer, all the comments on the comfortable fit, all the compliments that come their way. BELIEVE IT! I have worn these jeans on two occasions so far. The first time, a long time friend congratulated me on my "weight loss" and on the second, a total stranger stopped me in the store to say she loved my jeans and had to know where to find them. I'm hooked; a total NYDJ junkie. The jeans are super comfortable, albeit a bit too long (and I'm 5'8"). The higher waist with tummy tuck panel, does indeed create a slimmer line through the waist and hips. The color is a beautiful dark blue denim. I am already plotting my next NYDJ purchase. Not Your Daughter's Jeans Women's Back Flap Pocket Jean, Denim, 12

These are my favorite Not Your Daughter's Jeans. They are really long (and length is usually a problem for me). They give a long and sleek look. I get lots of compliments when I wear them. They run big, so the 8 fits me better than the 10.

I have numerous pairs of NYDJ but these are my favorite. These jeans fit more like a trouser than a jean. The thighs are roomier than most other jeans. The fabric is not as heavy and smoother than my other denim jeans. The waist band is a little higher than I usually wear, but there are no gaps and it makes me look like I have a waist with no muffin top. Supportive in the tummy section, but doesn't squish tight. Sizing is as usual with NYDJ. I wear a 12 in other jeans, but 10 is perfect in these. The length is perfect for me but may be long for some. I estimate the inseam is about 33-34". Flaps on the back pockets enhance my flat rear.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information