Thursday 30 June 2011

Love It - ipod charger, love it


This charger sucks. I plugged it into my power strip and went to use my phone while it was charging. When I went to touch my screen to text somebody it selected somebody else down the list. I couldnt get my phone to select what I wanted. It's like it had a mind of its own. When I took my phone off the charger it immediately fixed the problem. It also made my touch lamp wig out and turn off and on by itself constantly while the phone was plugged in... And none of this ever happened with my apple charger. I figured out it was the actual wall unit, because the cord works fine in my computer. So I don't even use the wall unit anymore... Kind of a waste USB Cable + Wall Charger for Apple Iphone 3g Ipod Touch Nano

Recived product in great time. the wall charger did not work I ended up buying a wall charger at walmart. The cord that came with it works great.. only half of product worked I was disapointed in the quality of the product.

Bought this as an additional charger for my iphone, but when I connect it the phone gives a message that the charger is not supported and it does not charge the phone properly and seems to cause the phone to crash. Worse than useless

I purchased 2 of these adapters for my boyfriend and myself. They worked just as good as the one I originally received with my Iphone and Ipod. They are at a great low price so that when my pets chew on the new ones(cause they always do) I'll have no problem spending money on new one.

Please don't blame the charger...it is Apple the company. Apple has been practicing this kind of tricks since the early days of Apple computers. Apple want people only use their product so they make their products not compatible with others. Apple has tried and failed this business tactic before when it had the upper hand against IBM compatible computers, but even Apple's products were superior, Apple want you to buy its products only and make more money off people who choose their products. Apple's business tactic will fail just like it did once before when people realize other products are just as good, and you can buy compatible and cheaper accessories from other manufactures, an open market. Apple is a company of not unlike that of a dictatorship, stop buying Apple so that we can keep the market open and free. - Love It - Ipod Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information