Wednesday 29 June 2011

Exercise Band - exercise bands, p90x


These come as advertised. I'm using them with the P90X program so I can't comment on the video workout that comes with, but the bands, grips, and door hangers are all top notch quality. Great all-in-one set for a variety of users. Aylio Ultimate Resistance Bands Fitness Set

Product is great with the variety of bands and attachments. However one of the handles broke on first use when combining bands for extra resistance. Poor stitching. I am working to get a replacement, will see how their customer service is soon.

I bought this set several weeks ago, but only started using them last week. While I love the bands themselves (at this point), 1 handle has come apart catastrophically (resulting in a bruised cheek on my part) and 2 others are on the brink of coming apart. That, in my opinion is unacceptable. I saw other reviews stating the same fact, but had a hard time avoiding these for the price. Now I know, you get what you pay for. I will say that I am using multiple bands per handle, but this should not be a problem as the item stipulates being able to use all bands in unison. I would be afraid of what would happen if I were to do that with the provided handles (probably a BROKEN cheekbone!). I would suggest buying higher quality handles with these bands.



UPDATE...Aylio has sent me replacement handles in a timely manner, however, they are the same pieces of junk originally shipped with the bands. I requested they send better handles, but maybe they just don't make them. I just purchased a set of Bodylastics handles. I suppose I'll have to use these in the meantime until I get the new handles.

i started using this a coulp days and i beats going to the gym right in my own room i get one great workout see im in Afghanistan and dont get to the gym because it to far away so now i have my own gym in my room.

I've had these resistance bands for a couple of weeks now, and I love 'em! I haven't exercised in a long time, and this set has been great for helping me get back into some kind of regular routine. They're convenient enough to use in a small room, and they're versatile enough that I can easily do the exercises in the booklet that comes with the set, all without needing someone else helping me to do the exercises safely. I haven't watched the DVD yet, so no input on that, but the booklet's instructions and pictures were clear enough to allow me to easily learn the exercises. The booklet also gives a good variation of exercises for your whole body. What's beautiful about the set is that it's small and light enough to pack in my suitcase the next time I go on a trip. All I need is a door with maybe two or three feet of free space on each side of it, and maybe about 6 feet of free space in front. As far as durability of the bands goes, only time will tell. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the handles, straps, clips, etc. My guess is that the bands themselves will fail long before any of the other parts do. From what I can tell, it should be easy enough for people with a little bit of mechanical know-how to save money later by simply buying some of the bulk resistance bands sold on amazon to replace any broken ones as needed. The only thing I would recommend to improve the set is to include one more door anchor, and to make the door anchors a little larger so that more bands can fit in them simultaneously when needing more resistance. I would've given a 5 star rating, but only gave 4 because of my suggestions regarding the door anchors. I looked at other sets - more expensive one and cheaper ones - before deciding to purchase this one. For me, this has been a very good investment, so far. I'm glad I found this set during my search.

I needed a product that would let me get "jacked" and "cut up", but not take up a lot of space and were cheap. I wasn't sure if resistance bands were the answer, but now that I own them I am sure they will work! If you follow what the book and dvd says you really do feel it. I only have two complaints with them, the first is that the first time you work with the bands you need to spend alot of time tinkering to get the correct resistance for yourself. Its harder to get the right amount, or harder than free weights or bar bound weights. My second complaint is that all my friends want to use it (I am in a dorm so they are over all the time) making it harder for me to get to use them. They are a great price, some of the materials seem a little cheap, like the bag, but I am reassured by the Lifetime warranty. I have only owned them for a week, but I can feel the workouts being tough and know that I am building muscle and I am not using that much weight so I know there is room to grow.



I am very pleased with the bands, and would recommend them to people looking to start working out. They are also a good gift.

These bands have worked much better than the previous cheap junk I got from Target. I've been using them for P90X and they have not broken yet. The lifetime guarantee also puts my mind at ease in case something does happen. I appreciate the metal fastening clips over the plastic on my previous pair. The amount of weight I'm able to use in this product is also better. I can tell that I'm working harder during the shoulders/arms routines.

I love these resistance bands. I have been incorporating them into my work out routine for leaner muscles. I actually find the resistance bands a much more intense work out versus free weights. I would definitely recommend that others buy this product. I also love have the ability to change the bands out or use more bands to increase the intensity of my work out. Definitely get it and you will not be disappointed. - Exercise Bands - Bodylastics - P90x - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information