Thursday 30 June 2011

Relaxation - head massager, relaxation


There was some ink on the handle and a tiny discoloration scratch or something, got rid of all but the little scratch, soured the experience, but is a great item, handle is ugly though, which it was wood. Worth the price.

Tried one to see, and promptly ordered four more to have fun little gifts on hand. The pretty colors on the rainbow massager means that the tines are coated in plastic, which I think makes it more comfortable than bare metal, and also less likely to snag or snarl in hair. Hint: GidgetsGadgets has the ONLY reasonable shipping rate as these are very lightweight to ship :)

This is a simple and nice product for someone who loves scratching their head! The customer service was great and personally called me since my shipping address entered turned out to be undeliverable by USPS. They even changed the mailing packaging so it would fit in a smaller mailbox to accomodate my other shipping address. A+

I picked one of these up as an impulse buy while I was out shopping and it was so great that I ordered more to give to friends. Everyone has really liked them. In fact one of them swears it's absolutely wonderful if you have a headache. - Relaxation - Head Massager'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information