Thursday 30 June 2011

Mp3 Cd Player - cd player, mp3 player


I bought this CD player about a week ago and the anti-skip is terrible on it. It skips when you walk with it, the sound quality is poor, and it lags when you try to skip tracks. The COBY company obviously does not know how to make a quality portable CD player and I am not very happy with my purchase. Stick with SONY or PANASONIC much better quality COBY MP-CD521 Personal MP3/CD Player with 120 Second Anti-Skip Protection

Well...I took a chance and got something based on the low price. I knew that it was kinda risky not to follow my instincts. After only a few uses, it broke. Oh well...I just took it as a lesson and moved onto Sony.

The only problems I found with this player are that the display is very small and hard to see if you are optically challenged as I am. Also, as mentioned somewhere below by another reviewer, it takes a long time to click through to a particular song, say #10 on the CD. I assume this is due to the 120 second skip protection, which is rather large.

But on the other hand, it is light, thinner than my last CD player (a Philips)and louder than my last CD player. I bought this with the Sennheiser headphones which are an over-the-ear headphone so they don't hurt your ears. The two work well together. Another plus is this player plays a long time on two batteries; my last player took four.

For the money, I can recommend it, especially since with 120 second skip protection you can practically take this thing on a trampoline and not have an interruption in your music.

This product is trash. The display did not work, and it skips tracks constantly. Colby also charges you 6 dollars to repair or replace their defective product. It's cheaply priced, but in the long run will cost you more money as you try to repair it. When the repair doesn't work, you'll end up spending more money on a better product.

Need a magnifying glass to read the text on the screen. Very unfriendly controls. To make it complete, it didn't function properly. Have to send it back to manufacturer and hope for the best since Amazon's return ploicy on open items isn't very nice. Stay away from this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great little portable. I use it in my car and love it to death. The sound quality is great, and the 120-sec skip protection works perfectly, In fact, in the two days I have been driving around with it (and I drive a LOT), it hasn't skipped once.



Where else ya gonna find a portable CD/MP3 player for less than 25 bucks?! And a good one to boot! Thank you Amazon, that's why I love ya.

This product is far by the worst CD player I've ever owned. It's takes a while for the songs to read on the CD and the songs will randomly stop while the eye tries to read the disc. At first I thought it was just my CD, but I changed it through 8 CD's and the same thing happened. The anti-skip is also terrible like stated above. I wouldn't recommend this cancerous CD player to anyone. The headphones are also VERY uncomfortable. Please don't waste your money.

I do not normally buy electronic products that are not from older established brand names. but I was desparate to replace my five month old Panasonic SL-SX450 player which stopped working a week earlier (I use it for jogging).This model seemed quite affordable and was well recommended. Using a different headphone the Coby MP-CD521 has good sound quality but the battery life is terrible (4-5 hours on Duracell).In my car the anti-skip protection is a joke.This product may be useful in the homes of stationary people.It is definately NOT for active people. - Mp3 Player - Cd Player - Cd Mp3 Player - Pepsi Stuff'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information