Thursday 30 June 2011

Home Office - home office, office storage supplies


I bought this to organize a corner of my desk that was jam packed with notebooks of different sizes. This accommodates four large (3 inch) notebooks or multiple smaller notebooks with three small shelves in the center for - in my case, desk toys. It has freed up a lot of clutter in the corner of my desk and there is a sturdy shelf on top for more books or a plant. An excellent buy considering I also found a "rolodex" version of the exact same item for $40+ dollars at Staples. Mesh Desk Corner Organizer

This wire-mesh corner organizer fits perfectly in the back corner of my cubicle's desk, where previously there was a mishmash of stuff. The little shelves in front are perfect for Post-It notes and other small items.



My only gripe, and it wasn't enough to ding the rating, is that it doesn't come with assembly instructions, but it was simple enough to figure out. Now that it's assembled it seems quite sturdy and well-made; the wire mesh that forms the sides, top and bottom is solid and strong.



Overall, an excellent deal and a good idea for filling a desk corner.

This organizer was easy to put together and holds my 3, 3", 3-ring collected recipe binders nicely.

I use every available inch of it, including the top, where I keep new recipes for trial before deciding to include or exclude from binders. It is sturdy, which is essential for heavy-duty binders filled with sheet-protected pages. I recommend it to anyone who needs to conserve space on a table or desk, or even in a bookcase. - Home Office - Office Storage Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information