Wednesday 29 June 2011

Tripod Stand - tripod stand


I bought a set of these from Amazon's warehouse deals page with a discount because of some expected damage. They showed up in pretty good shape though to my surprise!



I was expecting some damage to the items, but hoping that between the 2 of them that i would be able to salvage enough to put together one full stand. I bought these because I needed ONLY 1 stand with good height on it for mounting my 32" LCD Hitachi Flat screen to it. I use this TV in my studio so that everyone can see what's going on when we record and work on music. I needed something that was going to be sturdy and hold the TV high enough that everyone in the studio would be able to see it all the time.



Both stands showed up in good and working condition. They go up to about 8' tall and are perfect for mounting speakers onto, although I use it to mount my TV about ceiling height which is about the same weight as my speakers if not more. They work GREAT! I'm going to add some pictures of my creation when i get around to it, give me about a month.... Pyle-Pro PSTK103 2x Heavy Duty Aluminum Speaker Stands with Travel Bag

These stands are a great deal. They are the typical strong speaker stands, but are priced much lower than other comparable stands. They also come with a nylon carrying bag. The bag's zipper pull came off early on, but the bag is a strong and works without it.

These speaker stands are very light weight and are sturdy enough. The mechanics are backward that when you open the legs the stand raises, so in the set up position be prepared to hoist your speaker fairly high in the air in the lowest setting. Buy the pair if you need to raise your speakers up.

The stands I give them 4 stars but the delivery sucks. UPS does not care how there packages get delivered. The box the stands came in look like there where run over it was sad . This is not the first time and there was a hole in the carry bag it came in. Fed X does a much better job by far. Yes I would recommend this to any one but only if anyone els delivers it other than UPS. - Tripod Stand'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information