Thursday 30 June 2011

Unlocked Phones - unlocked blackberry storm, blackberry storm


I had bought the refurbished blackberry Storm 9530 from "recellulartoo" in feb for $115, frankly speaking I was not sure about the condition of the product until I received due to some of the negative reviews of the refurbished storm at amazon. When I received the product it was in a brand new OEM housing, looked and worked like a new one. It was locked to verizon, since I wanted to use it in India I unlocked it by buying the unlock code from amazon for $5 the next day itself. Now I have an unlocked blackberry Storm 9530 for a total of $120 (115+5) working perfectly in india. I have been using it since a month and no issues till now and the phone is working fine. A nice phone at a very low price, I recommend it for those who are reluctant in buying a refurbished one. Since this is fulfilled by amazon I received it within 2 days of my order. This is my first refurbished phone and it is really very good and worth the money I have paid. It is better to buy this locked phone and get it unlocked because it works out much cheaper as compared to the ones that are already unlocked which costs more than $150. And moreover the unlocking is simple and quick for just $5, just email your phones IMEI number and the service provider (verizon) and they will send the unlock code, enter this code in your phone and it is unlocked for any GSM as well as CDMA worldwide. One thing I liked about this phone is that I works for both GSM as well as CDMA networks, and the only thing missing is the WiFi connectivity. Overall a Smart phone at a Beautiful price. RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 PDA Phone For Verizon Wireless - Brand New OEM Housing - Unlocked Blackberry - Unlocked Blackberry Storm - Blackberry 9530 - Blackberry Storm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information