Wednesday 29 June 2011

On Stage Spotlight Tripod Microphone Boo... - microphone stands, mic stands


We ordered this mic stand with boom for use with a guitarist and it works great for us. The mic base is sturdy enough not too tip, even at the furthest adjustment. The boom clamps tightly and does not drop with the weight of the mic. I would highly recommend this mic stand and boom. Pyle-Pro PMKS3 Tripod Microphone Stand with Extending Boom

I mean, it's a mic stand. You could pay $80 for another mic stand, however the benefit would be something to the effect of, "Hey John (that's you- your name is John in this scenario), that's a great mic stand."

You (again, you are John): "Thanks. It cost like $80."

Them: "Oh man, that's a lot of money for a mic stand. It must have space powers."

You: "It does not."

Them: "Oh. Do you wanna get some pizza."

You: "Sure- as long as we split it this time."

Them: "Oh my God, John- that was like 3 years ago. Tell you what, I'll get this one if you'll shut up about it from now on."



And it goes on and on and on...



It's a great mic stand. For real it is.

This is a very good microphone stand for the price. It is sturdy and can adjust to most peoples height. The only downside is the microphone holders are soft plastic and sometimes a bigger microphone can pop out. I give it a 5 out of 5 though for the price cause it does what I need it for.

I got the mic stand for use with Rock Band. It is fully adjustable, height, angles, etc. Works great for standing in front of you just singing or coming in from the side so you can play guitar or drums at the same time without it getting in the way. Very sturdy, quality materials.

Mike was cheap and fully operable. My kid loves it! Spent three times as less then if I would have purchase from the music store. This company offers a great deal! They were fast and efficient too! I highly recommend them.

Right when i opened the package and took out the stand, the hight adjustment grip was cracked. When i extended the boom and tightened the screw, the knob broke off. i got pliers to try and tighten it and even though it was as tight as possible, it wouldn't even hold up a one pound mic. Will for sure be sending this back. This is honestly the first product i have gotten from Pyle that sucked. Don't let this one product discourage you from exploring their other products. They really do have good speakers for a good price.

The mic stands offer plenty of functionality, but could be a bit sturdier. Of course, for this price, you can't expect perfection...but I was surprised at how quickly they arrived and their overall quality.

I owned it for a few weeks and it dropped the mic just about every song! This product sucks! I tried to tighten it more, but it just wouldn't hold at all. I am a keyboardist/singer and that means I need to extend the boom part up to put the microphone right in front of my mouth. I don't know about other applications, but if you are a keyboardist and need to sing either lead or back-up, do not buy this product! I finally tightened it so much because it was dropping the mic that it just stripped and gave out. I had to buy two new ones, different brand of course, on amazon. I love Amazon, but I hate this product.

made poorly, You can see the flex as it stands there Without a mic. I used it for a 2 hour jam, boom adjusted only halfway and the whole thing is leaning slightly to one side now. I didn't even touch it after it was in place for fear i would knock it over. I would not advise buying this. It would be perfect if you fashion another sort of stand to help hold it up...I wonder if they will release a mic stand stand later, as a way to make more money. I've never heard of one, but this clearly needs some more support. or maybe a pulley system attaching the boom with strings to the ceiling? - Microphone Stand - Microphone - Mic Stands - Microphone Stands'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information