Thursday 30 June 2011

Socks


These socks are a bit tight for a size 13 feet, but they get stretched with 1-2 uses. I bought them because there are 10 pairs of socks for $10.00 delivered with Amazon Prime. No stores in NYC sell 10 pairs for $10.00, other than the cheap Chinese stalls with poor quality socks. Hanes Men's 10-Pack Classics Cushion Ankle Socks,White,Shoe Size 6-12

These are the smalls socks I have ever had in my life. I wear a size 11 shoe. These are supposed to fit size 6-12. I have to stretch these like crazy to get them to fit on my feet. After you wash them once, forget about it. They shrink so much I can't even wear then as gloves. Horrible socks. Worst purchase I have ever made on Amazon.

I was a bit skeptical of these socks after reading about others' complaints regarding the sizing being toward the large end of the stated range, but after receiving them and trying on a pair they fit my size 9 feet just fine.



They seem of reasonable quality for a bargain bin sock, and as long as they hold up okay I would be happy to replace them with more of the same when they wear out.

I doubt if these socks would fit a men's size 12. I wear a size 8 work boot that is only 6 inches high, and these socks do not even reach to the top of the boot. I initially thought that I had received the wrong sized sock, but after reading a few of the reviews for this item, I can see that this is a recurring complaint. The sock only covers about 1.5 inches above my ankle.

These are great socks. I love them. They're comfortable and soft. I only wish they made them in black. The only downside is that the ankle part is a little longer than I would like, but it's exactly as depicted in the images, so I got what I paid for.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information