Wednesday 1 June 2011

V3 Razr Battery - motorola, cell phone battery


I received the battery within days, and installed it after fully charging it until the cell phone showed that it was full. After about 16 hours it was spent, and I fully cycled it a few more times. Same result. It was behaving just as the old one, lasting just one day. Original battery lasted over 4 days, and the this 'new' one never came close. I even made sure that I did not install my old battery, but did not. Reviews from the reseller were good, and that is what I went with. A bit disappointed, but will work with the seller to resolve. Too good to be true?? Follow up...Sean Motorola RAZR V3XX OEM SNN5789/BZ60 900mAh Cell Phone Battery

This battery is fantastic, my original battery was about 2 years old and was starting to fizzle out a little bit. It was not charging properly nor was it holding a charge as long as it used to. This new battery is great!! It charges rapidly and holds a charge for a long time, it can go about 2 days before it is dying.

Battery was DOA. Will not take a charge either. They evidently sent me the non-working version. Too much trouble to deal with this seller. Bought a new battery at the cell provider's retail store. It was much more expensive, but it is the working version so we can use the phone again.

With the advent of the Web, I've long ceased buying directly from the Manufacturer. I have been an eBay user for over 5 years and have come to realize the values and savings garnered by buying from a reseller.

When my original RAZR battery showed a need for replacement, I went to Motorola's site and found a replacement battery for $39.95. I then checked Amazon and found the SAME battery for $1.15, plus comparable shipping of $4.95. It arrived within seven days and has performed faultlessly. I cannot fully express my satisfaction with this product. This Seller comes with my HIGHEST recommendation! Where else in this world of ours can you get this sort of savings?

I ordered two different batteries one for a Motorola and one for a Samsung.

1)After receiving the package I noticed that neither were in a sealed package.

2)Upon inspecting the copper contact pins, you could see they were scratched (this means they had been installed in a phone. True new batteries will not have the scratch marks on them)

3)I installed the batteries in each phone. Both were completly dead and the phnes would not even power up.

4)I checked the voltage on each. Each showing below 3.2 volts which is bad for LIPO batteries. Running batteries this low will shorten their life and will damage their ability to take a full charge. Fully charged cell phone batteries like these are rated at 3.7 volts. Fully charged you will normally see about 4.17-4.21 volts. Cell phones give you the "low battery warning" signal at about 3.50 volts.



In a nutshell... These batteries are used. My original battery that is now 16 months old, performs better. Ace Harware had some generic Lemar or Lexmar battery for $15.00 that is currently perfroming like a brand new Samsung battery. I would never by from this seller again unless I lost the original battery and needed one to sell the phone. If I could give a "Zero" star rating I would.

A New Motorola RAZR V3xx Slim Battery was ordered and charged to my Master Card. However, when the battery arrived in three days it was old and had been used, consequently it could not be inserted into my cell phone. I sent the used battery back and requested a New battery or a refund, To date, I have neither heard from the company,norreceived a credit. - Battery - Cell Phone Battery - Cell Phone - Motorola'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information