Sunday 31 July 2011

120hz - 32 inch 1080p


Awesome TV for the price. Frame looks like carbon fiber picture is excellent especially with blu ray. Sound is very good as good as our Sony Wega tube tv.

High quality IPS panel offers excellent viewing angles. I just wish it had more sound out options. Easy set up to our comcast Magnavox hd dvr with a $3 hdmi cable.

Using blu ray from ps3. Now just need a surround sound! Oh we have a VERY small house so a 32" is a great size! Buy this you won't be sorry. Panasonic VIERA TC-L32X30 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

This TV has a good picture. The black levels are deep and the whites bright. It does however have a glossy screen which can cause reflections on the screen in a brightly lit room. Also while most blurays look good on this television it does have problems with very dark scenes. For example in the Harry Potter movies the screen often turns so dark that you can't see what is going on in the scene. I believe that this problem is caused by the fact that this is a LCD TV rather than poor craftsmanship on the part of Panasonic. This is a small problem as the vast majority of blurays look good even in dark scenes. Overall this is a very nice TV but, if you are looking for great shadow detail spend a few dollars more and get a plasma.

Every aspect of setup and documentation was positive. the Users manual documentation concerning operation in basic mode went well. Since I wanted to implement network connectivity, It took me a while to find out that network connection required a special LAN network adapter, only identified in fine print, and expensive!

i have owned this TV for 2 years to be used mostly as a computer monitor.. it was the best decision i have ever made in regards to a quality inexpensive monitor.. that being said the audio levels are ridiculously inconsistent. in my situation this issue is not too much of a hinderance since i mostly run the audio through my surround sound system and don't need a strong audio signal from the tv's internal speakers.. but if you plan on using only the internal speakers expect to turn the volume WAY up for varying situations like watching a dvd, streaming from a computer, or watching cable television... all in all i do very much appreciate the contrast ration and overall picture quality from even non-HD video... side-note: if you are a non-HD user, use component cables... analog will look much worse on this tv than an old tube style tv

I am in the process of replacing all my SD CRT TVs. This is my first HD TV, so I decided to replace one of the smaller units first to get a feel of what is out there before replacing the largest of my arsenal, the living room TV. I went with the Panasonic VIERA TC-L32X30 after looking at Sony, Samsung, and Phillips 32" LCD models for the bedroom primarily because this was the only quality brand that had Internet capability at a low price. In a nutshell, this TV has exceeded my expectations in most areas although the Audio could be better, but that could be solved by an external speaker. I use only antenna as the source, but where I live the Radio and TV transmitters are sitting on top of a 10K+ peak, so the signal comes in crystal clear with coax cable. The amazing picture is motivating me to replace the other units soon than planned and with the exceptional service that Amazon provides; I will certainly be acquiring the other TVs here. The free shipping is also a plus.

Television is fine overall. I prefer the picture quality of the Samsung LCDs, but the price was right. I could find no reference to the need for a wireless LAN adapter on the Amazon description page and the Panasonic page didn't even recognize the model number.



Frustrating that I now have to track down and buy the wireless adapter. Even more frustrating that I had to sit on hold with Panasonic support for 20 minutes to verify my suspicions. The only reference to the adapter in the manual is a somewhat vague mention on page 16. - 32 Inch 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information