Sunday 31 July 2011

High Definition - 1080p, 120 hz


Just picked this set up from Sam's Club for a great price. The display set in the store didn't do this set justice. Right out of the box this tv was easy to set up to my PC, Xbox 360 and my stereo all within 20mins (no dead pixels :]). The Hi-def picture quality is awesome. The graphics coming from the xbox are astounding, and it is the perfect size for a large PC screen. Fits perfectly in a bedroom, just about the largest TV I would want for a bedroom, any bigger and you'd be to close to the screen for optimum viewing.



I bought this set mainly to use as a bigger display than my 17" lcd on my laptop, and i was a little skeptical about the color temp and the resolution compared to a high-end computer monitor. As soon as i hooked up my laptop via the HDMI cable this screen blew my mind, the text is sharp, the color temp is spot on (has menu features to adjust) and the shear size makes editing photos in photoshop and lightroom a breeze. I'm a professional photographer and I am pretty picky when it comes to color and res and this set was exactly what I was looking for.



I highly recommend this set! VIZIO E370VA 37-inch Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV

Bought this set just before black Friday from Target. Set up out of the box very easy, hooked it to my Verizon Fios, picture looked stunning. Noticed a weird problem that only happened a couple of times. When a non HD commercial would come on, the audio on the tv started to flutter, skip, and then go silent. The longer that I kept this set, the more frequent this started to occur. I was starting to get pretty frustrated with this and finally enlisted Vizio's help. The first thing they have me do is reset the factory default settings on the tv. This means turning off the features I bought the set for, ex: SRS TruSurround, and TruVolume. Ok, I'll play along, so I reset the tv and guess what? It didn't fix the problem, and now my tv sounds tinny and still has the fluttering and volume cut off situation. Frustrated, I hang up with Vizio and now a new problem arises, when some kind of graphic pops up on a show, the sound gets really loud and poof, the tv reboots its self. Now I've had it, called Vizio again, and they tell me they've haven;t had any other complaints like this one?!? ( I guess they don't read Amazon reviews, and now I wish I had seen the Amazon reviews before buying this set). I now make the decision to return the set back to Target, but first I still need a new TV. Just by dumb luck, I find an open box Samsung 40" 1080p set at Best Buy for the same $399 I just bought this Vizio 37". Long story short.... I'm happy with the Samsung and I can use all of the sound features without a hiccup.

I tried to leave this same review on Vizio's web site, but they still have not approved it.

There are a lot of bad volume reviews about this set and the E371VA, so be careful in your decision when purchasing.

This tv is well worth the money and is priced below Walmart's price, when I purchased it. The tv picture is very clear, also the audio is very clear. Vizio has come out with a good tv and it is priced just right. I would rate this tv as a 10 if I could.

The set was delivered quickly and was easy to set up. The picture quality was just ok, but the Toshiba I have in the other room has far superior picture quality. But what really sunk this unit for me was the sound quality - or lack of it. Sounds hollow and tinny, no matter how its adjusted. Certainly not the "superior audio" that was advertised. But Amazon was great! The unit is being returned without any hassle at all. They even paid for return shipping. Thanks, Amazon! I'll keep looking for a 37" with good sound. Likely a Toshiba.

I truly recomend this TV, it has great picture quality and sound quality, most TVs have bad sound, not this one.

It has plenty a connection ports for DVD players, video games and DVRs.

I recomend this TV.



(I am using me mom's account)

I have had the VIZIO E370VA 37-inch Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV for 2 months now and for the price you cannot go wrong. You have to find the right picture and sound adjustments to allow your viewing experience to be the best possible. For me I have the picture on Wide Screen for most viewing especially Sports or Stretch, if I am watching a DVD. The sound is OK but you need to take the TruSound off if you don't want the sound to go up and down alot with commercials or changing channels, it can be annoying. I have the Surround Sound on and the TruSound off at all times and the sound is pretty good.

Overall, the price and picture are great. Alot of HDMI and other ports for connecting multiple electronics. The Sound is pretty good after the adjustments mentioned above.

I use this TV as my secondary tv for when we entertain friends and family. For this price you really cant ask for anything better. The picture quality is very good. You have to "tweak" the picture settings until your satisfied but once you get there, its great. The sound is fine from the speakers however I am now using a 5.1 surround sound system with this TV so I dont use the speakers.



Blu Ray looks good as well as regular TV. What more needs to be said? Its got good specifications at a good price. - 1080p - 37 Inch Lcd - High Definition - 120 Hz'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information