Sunday 31 July 2011

Letter-sized Zipper Pouch - stapler, nano


The stapler that arrived is not the one that I ordered. It is not translucent, it is a solid dark pink, and the clip is just plain metal color :( ... however, I do like the stapler design, it is solid and effective and I am very happy with the staples, they are a pretty metalic teal. I haven't tried using them yet, but I'm sure they'll work just fine. So I give it 3 stars. Since I am unhappy with the appearance, I will probably donate the stapler to a computer lab on campus so other students can use it. It's not worth the time and effort to return, and besides, I've already thrown out the packaging. Swingline Tot Grip Stapler with Clip, 12 Sheet Capacity, Includes 1000 Staples, Assorted Colors (S7079161B) - Nano - Small Stapler - Staples - Stapler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information