Saturday 30 July 2011

Sonicare - power toothbrush


I was already familiar with the Sonicare Elite and have owned and used it or the Essence for over 5 years. This was a wonderful purchase as a gift for a family of 4 that live on an island and do not have Sonicare readily available, not to mention reliable shipping - so the great price for 2 full brush sets was great for us this Christmas! They report they love the Sonicare as much as my husband and I do. The Essence line is the way to go, according to both of us, as the newer FlexCare gave my husband much trouble and gave completely out within 1 year (please note we travel heavily using these; I think the FlexCare just isn't as hearty as the Elite / Essence). Wonderful brushes overall though!

I don't leave reviews often, but I just had to rave about the Sonicare Essence! First off, when our Oral B Sonic Complete gave out after 3 years I did a ton of research about which electric toothbrush to get to replace it. I decided on this one because of the reviews and the fact that it came with 2 handles AND 2 chargers. Our Oral B had 1 handle so we had to take turns and switch heads, etc...big pain! I mostly used a manual because of it.

I was ecstatic to get my own! yay! The Sonicare feels soooo much better too. It covers more area and the design of the brush (curved bristles) really gets between teeth. After just one use I felt a HUGE difference in my teeth. They felt slick and clean just like a professional cleaning at the dentist. I love the timer too! I only wish it had a 5th segment for tongue cleaning, but I just turn it on again- no problem. Don't hesitate to get this- you won't regret it!

turns out the answer is YES! our dentist recommended this toothbrush but we didn't get them because... well, we thought he was just trying to up-sell us stuff, but then he said: you don't have to get them here but you really do have to get them. they are that amazing. and he was not lying. your teeth feel as clean as if you had just gone to the dentist! the box says that they guarantee a better cleaning next time, and i can see why. totally worth it the money!

I've been using the Sonicare toothbrushes for years and love them. The hygenist who works on my teeth says they are in great shape in terms of absence of plaque and gum flap length. I just ordered the new 'Essence' version, and it seems to hold a charge longer than the others. - Power Toothbrush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information